20 July, 2017

quotes for you


  • Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time 
  • I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.
  • Long distance relationships are living proof that love is not just physical. I can feel you next to me even when you’re thousands of miles away.

  • I sit in the waiting room of life waiting for the day when I will see you again.
  • I miss you. I miss you and me together. I miss us.
  • I miss you so bad :(
  • I miss you as soon as i wake up. I miss you when I’m about to sleep. I wish you were always here next to me.
  • I can’t stop thinking about you when you’re not here. Thinking of you as always my love

The more I know you, the more I ♥ you

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks :)