20 July, 2017

faqrul turns 23


I have a thousand words to you. Now, I am going to say you only three Magical words. 
<3 I LOVE YOU <3.

 Happy Birthday, Dear!!

With this birthday, you are not only getting one year older but also you have become sexier! People never compliment like this.
On birthday people wishes to have a successful life, good health. But, I Hope my blessings and wishes make your day more enjoyable and special! Enjoy and have a blast faqrul .


Do you know, every second and every minute I think about you. My all prayer and thought revolve around you. All the best for you life from bottom of my heart.
Thank your for never leaving your side thankyou For always being there when i need you.

With this wish I want you to know that my day didn’t pass without thinking about you. All the best from my heart to yours. Happy Birthday my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks :)